This report presents a comprehensive evaluation of the Cure Violence™ initiative implemented in Trinidad and Tobago. The program was implemented from July 2015 to August 2017. The report includes three main components: a process evaluation, impact evaluation, and cost-effectiveness analysis.
- 45% reduction in violent crime rate
- 23% reduction in calls for police
- Reduction in hospital admissions
- “They really are suggestive of a strong impact.” Nicholas Corsaro, Evaluator
- “Our study actually showed really powerful effects.” Ed Maguire, Lead Evaluator
Read the Full Trinidad Evaluation